GATE 2020 Exam is a gateway to postgraduate admission in prestigious IIT’s/IISc & NIT’s and PSU jobs. The number of candidates may appear in GATE 2020 will be approximately 9 lakhs in 2020. Preparing for the GATE Exam requires a good strategy to crack the GATE Exam. The GATE Exam is a single paper online examination of three hours, with 65 questions carrying a total of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of both multiple-choice questions and numerical answer type questions.
Here are the steps of topper’s strategy which will help with your GATE preparation:
- Know the Syllabus & Weightage of each subject
- Select Good Books & Materials for GATE Preparation
- Understand the previous year questions pattern
- Practice previous year questions during preparation
- Try to understand the concepts, practice tests and revise regularly.
- Read topic by topic to complete the entire subject.
- Make a revision note for each topic that should cover all important definition, formulas, differences, etc.
- You can practice the mock tests in two ways. One is self-practice on a daily basis, and the other is attempting online mock tests. And for the same join TestUrSelf.
- Practice more tests, identify the weaker topics in each test and revise them.
Enroll now for GATE 2020 Sectionwise Study Notes & Online Test Series
- Complete GATE packages for Metallurgical Engineering & Engineering Sciences
- Mock Test Series for Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, & Engineering Sciences.
- GATE Solved MCQ’s and Practice Papers
- Attempt TestUrSelf Free Open Test.
- Previous Year Solved Papers.
Try TestUrSelf & compete with your fellow aspirants and ace RANK below 100.
All the best for Ur preparation!